Thursday, December 28, 2023

 I'm on TV

It's always nice to see one of my garden or plant images used.  It's even nicer to see one on TV.  So, watching on catchup earlier this evening the latest Gardeners World Winter Special episode, I suddenly had the feeling I'd seen this image before:


Much to Maria's consternation, I did a quick rewind and then a pause, did a check through my portfolio of images on the Alamy stock agency website on the tablet and identified the shot.  Muscari armenaicum 'Valerie Finnis', a lovely pale blue grape hyacinth that I photographed in 2014 in my own garden and one of my early uploads to Alamy.

I grow a couple of Muscari, and we grow a lot more in the bulb meadow at The Garden House. but I've always liked this one. So it was enjoyable to see the image used on a BBC programme.  It's not my first TV licence but it's the first I've actually seen on the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment